Rangers by look are rough and wild sometimes covering under the shadow of the trees. Rangers are the frontier of the civilization and they protect it from the wild. They work proactively and fight the wild demon without the intimation. They fight with other threats like dragons and monsters and other evils as well just to ensure that humanization is safe.
Ranger can be your guide your hunter your explorer your warrior or your adventurer as well. If you are skipping the jungle moment because you think that it’s boring or no fun than probably you need to fill in the spot with the rangers. Rangers spend most of their day tracking different threats saving a village from getting wiped out from the map, Hunter is one of those rangers who is stronger and is a solid class.
Rangers can always fit into the supporting role I mean when Barbarians or Paladins are taking the hits than you got to have a secondary option that can fight along with them. As per critics rangers should have spell fewer options they should know what they want to do without relying on the magic.
Rangers can be friends with animals so that gives them an extra edge. Rangers can select favoured enemy: You can select two humanoids where you will be communicating with different types of creatures and learning their languages. Rangers are notoriously most hard to pin down the character
Level 1 – Natural Terrain:
- In this, a ranger has to take care of the parties in the terrain securing them and making sure that they are not lost and keep them alive.
- At the same time, a Ranger has to make sure that everyone moves with speed.
- Everyone gets food.
- Ranger needs to determine what exactly is nearby.
- Keep them away from walking in risky or dangerous areas.
Level 2 – Fighting Style and Spell Casting
- As a ranger, you have access to choose fight style and spell caste
- Cordon of Arrow – Automatically shoot arrows like turret style trap
- Conjure Valley – Shoot tons of arrow in once
- Conjure barrage – Shoot a bunch of arrows
- Ensnaring Strike – Hold down enemies at range with an attack
Level 3 – Ranger Archetype & Primeval Awareness
- You get Monster Hunter which is close to blood hunter but less edgy
- Spells for hunting – Zone of truth, Magic Circle, Banishment, Hold monster
- You can learn monsters weakness and strengths
- Gloomstalkers – In ease you did not want to cross-class into a rogue
- Invisibility – You can be seen in dark but not noticed in the dark.
- You get a mini form of sneak attack – Add this on top of the spells and favoured enemy.
- Horizon walker – These characters are weird adventurers but they can teleport.
Level 4 – New Enemy and terrain. At this level, you gained another favoured enemy or terrain
Level 5 – Land Stride
Level 6 – Hide in plain sight
Level 10 – Hide as a bonus action
Level 14 – Though this level is hard to reach but, you have to attack those enemies which you cannot see.